Another seminar related to the Electronic Bookkeeping Act will be held in June. If you are interested, please register for this seminar.
For dealers, time stamping seminar
Understanding the Electronic Bookkeeping Act and improving your customer service skills!
Work with your tax accountant! Time Stamping Equipment Referral Sources and Installation Plans
Date and Time Wednesday, June 21, 2023, 15:00-15:30
We understand that many of our dealers have customers who have yet to take measures to comply with the Electronic Bookkeeping Act. We will introduce know-how on how to increase sales of time stamping devices, one of the countermeasure devices, based on the revisions scheduled for FY2023.
We will explain the main points below in a detailed and easy-to-understand manner.
(1) Business view of the Electronic Bookkeeping Act
(2) Impact of the 2023 Revision on Product Introduction
(3) How to introduce time stamping devices
(4) For dealership management, incorporating into sales strategies
(5) Identification of referral sources for time stamping equipment and examples of introduction
The "tax accountant and IT implementation manager"
Thorough explanation from preparation to introduction of compliance with the Electricity Ledger Law
Date and Time Thursday, June 22, 2023, 3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Seminar for accounting staff
The appeasement period of the Electronic Bookkeeping Act is limited to this year only. This is a hands-on seminar where we will work together to develop an internal proposal, equipment setup, office processing rules, and a review of the department after temporary operation in order to proceed with internal implementation. By utilizing the templates we will distribute, you will be able to complete the measures for the Electronic Bookkeeping Act.
As he has experience as a person in charge of IT equipment installation, he will explain the following contents based on his experience of seeing behind-the-scenes of small and medium-sized companies (with a model of regulations as a gift: redistribution for sales activities).
(1) Create an internal proposal and administrative rules
(2) Confirmation of equipment settings and software (Naming-kun) operation
(3) Review after temporary operation, how to inform other departments
Please note that any questions you may have about the Electric Book Law will be answered by Mr. Kojima, a licensed tax accountant, at this seminar. Please take advantage of this opportunity.